Angola Kid's League T-ball
T-Ball for Boys and Girls age 5 & 6
Age as of April 30, 2020
2016 T-ball Rules
1. Age is 5-6 year old boys & girls.
2. Home team is listed first on the schedule. All games are scheduled for T-ball Field #1.
3. The first game shall start at 5:30 PM with no new inning starting after 6:30 PM. The second game shall start at 6:30 PM or as soon as the first game is over with no new inning starting one hour after the start of the second game.
4. All rained out games will be played or canceled at the discretion of both coaches. Rain outs may be played on T-ball Field #2. Field #2 may also be used for practice.
5. All players attending the game will play the entire game.
6. No player strike outs.
7. No stolen bases.
8. One additional base on an overthrow.
9. 6 players on the infield all others must be in the outfield on the grass.
10. An inning shall end upon batting through the line-up plus one batter.
11. The league shall use a soft type baseball to avoid injury and build the confidence of the players.
12. PLEASE ROTATE PLAYERS IN DIFFERENT DEFENSIVE POSITIONS!!
13. NO SCOREKEEPING!!!!!
****PARENTS AND COACHES***************
Since there are no umpires involved in these games, we depend on the judgment of the adults involved to adhere to the above rules and to maintain a fun and relaxed atmosphere. Let’s not forget the ages of these children and how impressionable they are!!!
COACHES: SHIRT SIZES ARE ON YOUR ROSTER PLEASE MAKE SURE KIDS GET THE SIZE THEY ORDERED